The company was founded in the 1920's by Gerald Cuthbert Harvey, the grandfather of the present owner Neil Stuart Harvey. Since those early days specializing in only livestock transport throughout the United Kingdom, we have evolved into a company offering a large range of different services, whilst still specializing in livestock. The green and red livery of the units is a well known site in and around the highways of Lincolnshire and surrounding counties.